Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm looking forward to being back this weekend. Kerri and I took the kids to visit family and vacation a little bit in Louisiana last week. Last weekend I spoke at Healing Place Church. It is a great church pastored by one of my best friends---Dino Rizzo. Their youth group and ours were together at Submerge (youth camp) this week and I heard our youth had an incredible God encountering time. It is awesome to have friends like Dino and Healing Place Church where our churches can do things together and build relationships together. Having real relationships in your life with the right people is so important. While I am good friends with several pastors of large thriving churches, I am really tight with about 8 guys (other senior pastors) who pastor incredible churches. Of those 8, Dino and John Seibeling are probably 2 of my best friends. I thank God for that. Well, we are gonna have great church this weekend! I will see you there. There is no place like Celebration -- every time I am away I miss our church so much -- I am so thankful to God for my wife, my children, my family and Celebration Church!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Pastor Stoval! You were greatly missed! This place simply is not the same without you and Kerry! We're looking forward to a great year here at Celebration Church! God has phenomenal plans for you and your staff as you continue to minister God's awesome saving grace and love of Christ in this city and beyond! Know that you are very loved! We pray that the Lord will give you His discernment and wisdom in every decision you make and every word that comes from your mouth.

Anonymous said...

Your first service after vacation was truly inspiring! The Lord really encouraged me that HE will give me wisdom to handle my problems. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back indeed Pastor Stovall, we were having what we call "Stovall withdrawl" in our family!!! Not putting down the other speakers, they are awesome as well, but we miss you when you are gone.
AND we miss seeing Kerry on stage with you for prayer. .BRING her back!
I have heard that Submerge was a wonderful experience, my son was baptised again there, said he was possibly too young at 10 the first time and didnt really understand it, now he does, and NOW he wants to be a youth minister like "Josh".
Its a wonderful thing you and the entire church do for our community.
Bless you and we look forward to seeing you next week!