Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Tuesday

This is staff meeting day here at Celebration Church. It is one of my favorite days because I love hanging out with our staff. My favorite of all staff meetings is the campus-wide all staff meeting we have on the first Tuesday of the month at Midtown. Sometimes we are real serious and get into the Word and pray. Sometimes we just hang out and have fun. I think today we are gonna do a little bit of both. It is great doing life with such an incredible group of people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Stovall;

I thought the first "traditional" service on Sunday went rather well. I was surprised, frankly, by the number of people who attended. A couple of people, very mature citizens, sat directly in front of Theresa and I. You know me, kind of, I sit in the third row, end seat, to your left. 50'ish, serve on the counting team on Saturday evening. Daughter is Sarah, going into EDJ. We worry that you may be over extended at times. What you do, you do very well. The elderly couple actually smiles, nodded, and went to the Resource Center afterwords.

In His Name.

Douglas/Theresa Grob